Is your Qvar medication too expensive? Start receiving your medication for only $49 per month.*
Complete a free online enrollment application to find out if you’re eligible to pay only $49 per month for your Qvar medication with our help.
Get Started Now
Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
Convenient: Your medication is delivered straight to your door
Ongoing refills: Your medication is refilled automatically
Secure: Your personal and medical information is safe with us
Convenient: We manage the whole process and we’re here to assist you
Ongoing refills: We request your medication refills on your behalf
NiceRx works with your healthcare provider to help you access affordable medications directly from U.S. pharmaceutical companies.
How it works
Get started by filling out the online enrollment application to find out if you are eligible for assistance.
NiceRx verifies your eligibility for medication assistance and notifies you if you are pre-qualified. The pharmaceutical company provides your medication for free, and you only pay our service fee.
We will request documents to be submitted by you and your healthcare provider that are required by the pharmaceutical company to complete your enrollment.
Once approved, the pharmaceutical company typically ships a 90-day supply of medication to your home or healthcare provider’s address. Final acceptance is determined by the pharmaceutical company.
Have you been prescribed Qvar medication, but you need help paying for it? With our help, you could get your Qvar prescription for a flat fee of $49 per month.*
NiceRx works with your healthcare provider to help you enroll in patient assistance programs for prescription medications. We handle the full enrollment process for you, helping you to get easy and affordable access to the medications you need.
Your monthly Qvar cost savings if eligible
With our help, you could get your Qvar prescription for a flat fee of $49 per month. This monthly fee covers the full cost of your Qvar medicine with our assistance.
Am I eligible for the Qvar patient assistance program?
NiceRx reviews each Qvar assistance program application individually. Please note that the main factors considered by most programs are:
- I am a permanent, legal resident of the United States or Puerto Rico
- I am uninsured or my insurance doesn’t cover my medication
- I meet certain income eligibility requirements
How do I apply for the Qvar patient assistance program?
We make it as easy as possible to apply for the Qvar patient assistance program. Just fill in our online enrollment application on our website. You’ll need to tell us about any medications you’re taking, including Qvar. We’ll also ask for details about your healthcare provider, your insurance plan, and your household income. This is required by the pharmaceutical manufacturers who’ll supply your medication, so the information you provide must be accurate and up to date.
Once NiceRx determines you may be eligible for Qvar assistance, we’ll handle the full enrollment process for you. When enrolled in the Qvar patient assistance program, we’ll also request your Qvar medication refills on your behalf for up to one year.
Is NiceRx a Qvar coupons provider?
NiceRx is not a Qvar coupon, a Qvar discount card, or a Qvar copay card provider. We don’t offer printable Qvar manufacturer coupons, Qvar discounts, rebates, Qvar savings cards, trial offers, or free Qvar samples. We are a service provider that helps eligible individuals access the Qvar patient assistance program.
If you’re looking for coupons for Qvar or cheap Qvar, you will likely save more with NiceRx. When obtaining your Qvar medication through patients assistance programs with our help, your total cost will always be $49 per month.
Can NiceRx help me get Qvar if I have insurance?
We may be able to help you if:
- You have a high copay or coinsurance responsibility for Qvar
- Your insurance company won’t pay for your Qvar prescription
- Your healthcare plan doesn’t cover Qvar medication
- You don’t have insurance
Apply online with NiceRx to find out more.
How much is Qvar with insurance?
The cost of Qvar with insurance will depend on your healthcare plan. To find out what you may need to pay, contact your pharmacist or insurance provider. They will be able to calculate your copay with your current insurance.
How much does Qvar cost without insurance?
Qvar prices without insurance will vary depending on the dose you buy (40 mcg or 80 mcg). Prices also vary by retailer. As a guide, one 80 mcg Qvar RediHaler will cost around $550.
What is Qvar?
Qvar is a medicine prescribed to adults and children 4 years and over to reduce and control asthma symptoms. You take Qvar by inhaling it into your airways and lungs using the RediHaler device. It helps to reduce inflammation in your lungs and airways, giving you daily relief from your asthma symptoms. You typically inhale Qvar twice a day to keep your symptoms at bay, but always make sure you take your Qvar exactly as directed by your doctor.
Qvar active ingredients
The active ingredient in Qvar is called beclometasone. It’s a corticosteroid medicine that reduces inflammation in your lungs and airways.
When you inhale Qvar, beclometasone works by attaching to areas on the surface of the cells in your lungs and airways called glucocorticoid receptors. This stimulates the receptors and makes them produce greater amounts of anti-inflammatory proteins and lower amounts of inflammatory proteins. This reduces inflammation in your airways and lungs, helping to keep them relaxed and open, reducing your asthma symptoms.
Qvar side effects & Qvar drug interactions
The most common side effects caused by Qvar include:
- Yeast infections in the mouth (oral candidiasis)
- Upper respiratory tract infections (common cold)
- Throat pain (oropharyngeal pain)
- Swelling and pain in the nose and throat (nasopharyngitis)
- Sinus irritation (sinusitis)
- Hay fever (allergic rhinitis)
In rare instances, Qvar can cause more serious side effects, including:
- Worsening asthma attacks or sudden asthma attacks (paradoxical bronchospasms)
- Reduced immune system function, making you more vulnerable to infections, including serious infections
- Severe allergic reactions to the medication that can cause rashes, itching, swelling in your face, tongue, and throat, and difficulties breathing
- Reduced adrenal gland function (adrenal insufficiency) that can be fatal in serious cases
- Yeast infections in the throat
- Falls in bone density (osteoporosis), particularly in people who are at a greater risk of developing osteoporosis
- An increased risk of eye problems, including glaucoma, cataracts, and blurred vision
- Slowed growth in children
Your doctor will assess the benefits of taking Qvar against your risk of side effects.
Qvar can interact with other medications including:
- Any other medications for your asthma
- Metronidazole (Flagyl), an antibiotic taken to treat various bacterial infections like endocarditis and bacterial vaginosis
- Disulfiram, taken to treat alcoholism
Qvar warnings & precautions
Qvar is for everyday use to manage your asthma symptoms. It shouldn’t be used to relieve sudden and severe symptoms, like a bronchospasm or asthma attack. You should use a rescue inhaler in this situation, or whatever medication your doctor has prescribed for sudden and severe breathing problems. Qvar should not be given to children under 4 years of age.
Qvar isn’t suitable for everyone. Don’t take Qvar if you:
- Are allergic to the active ingredient beclometasone
- Are allergic to any of the other ingredients in Qvar (you can find these listed in the leaflet which comes with the medication)
Talk to your doctor before taking Qvar if you:
- Are taking any of the medications that could interact with Qvar
- Have or have had tuberculosis (TB)
- Have, have had, or have recently been around someone who had chickenpox (varicella) or measles (rubeola)
- Have or have had any eye infections caused by herpes
- Have any untreated bacterial, viral, or fungal infections
- Have any immune system problems
- Have weak bones/low bone density (osteoporosis)
- Have or have had any eye problems, including blurred vision, increased pressure in your eye (glaucoma), or cataracts
- Are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant
- Are breastfeeding or are planning to breastfeed
- Arnuity Ellipta
- Flovent Diskus
- Flovent HFA
*Qualifying persons may obtain medications directly from patient assistance programs without any out-of-pocket cost (or for less than $49 per medication). However, our monthly flat rate of just $49 per medication spares you the hassle of tracking the different programs and filling out all the required paperwork for each program. Subject to medication availability and acceptance by the pharmaceutical companies. NiceRx is not responsible for any delays or rejection by the pharmaceutical companies.
Enrollees enjoy a full-service solution, as NiceRx assists them and their physicians with the entire process. We prepare all required documents for the physician to sign, help enrollees manage all prescription refills, monitor eligibility criteria, and maintain enrollment.
**If you do not receive medications because you were determined to be ineligible for the prescription assistance by the applicable pharmaceutical companies and you have a letter of denial, we will refund any fees you paid toward medications for which you did not qualify to receive prescription assistance (“Refund”).
To receive a refund, you must send the letter of denial to us by fax to 888-517-7444, or by e-mail to [emailprotected] within 30 days of your receipt of such letter. The Refund is your sole and exclusive remedy for any fees you may wish to dispute.
The content on this website is intended for information purposes only. It does not constitute medical advice. The information on this website should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always speak to your doctor regarding the risks and benefits of any treatment.